Global in Vision, Local at Heart
- A Furniture-Free Environment: open spaces for an open mind!
- Agriculture and Farming Spaces
- Mindfulness, Spirituality and Kindness Curriculums
- Busy Boards for Self-Directed Academic Learning
- Music, Sensory, Critical Thinking and Art Walls
- Scientifically proven Vertical Writing Walls
- Ball Pool
- Play Area
- Integrated Science and Technology Tinker Lab experiences
- Outdoor Math and Language Learning Experiences
- Reflection and Reading Cozy Corners
- Sand and water play
- Flexible and Multi-functional Classrooms
- Mud-Kitchen @ Outdoor play
- Sand Pit
- Water Play Zone
Pretend Play corners
The Terminals to Ikigai
We engage in activities that we love.
We enjoy tasks that we are good at.
We explore experiences out of inquisitiveness & curiosity.
We inquire and learn by working with others.
We choose engagements that bring us joy.
Various International Concepts adapted in our Curriculum
Denmark & Sweden
The Gurukul System
Our team is comprised of genuinely gifted minds
With her affinity and expertise in marketing, communication, content and design, she brings to the table an experience of over 4 years in digital marketing and account management.
His innate desire to help others drives him to work on projects that make a positive contribution to the world. He has worked on Hanubot - India's first cyber security comic for kids and is super enthusiastic about adding to the creative design element at IGPS.